Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Wed May 29th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

Wed May 29th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, A hot and humid day here, showers , quick and heavy, tornado warnings thrown in for excitement...

miliannie and convertiblegal were our winners last night, We start our bonus game with 4 Postage Stamps, No N's in this>

clover-leaf.gifHere are your numbers for tonight>

B-1  I-18  G-59  O-65

G-48  B-10  I-24  O-69

I-30  B-7  G-55  O-71

Good Luck, I'll check back later, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

4 postage stamps and/or a white cross. I ain't got either. My card has too much white and not enough stamp material.

The inland people have tornadoes and swollen rivers during the spring and summer months. The coastal people have hurricanes and flooding from June 1 to November 30. Hell on earth, for short.
0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

congrads to last night winners.   we need to keep prayers flowing for all those who are in harms way. thanks

WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Congrats to our winners. Last night I was unable to put a comment here, I kept punching all the keys but nothing happened. This is the second time this has happened. Thank goodness I didn't have a bingo.
Got a head start on the bonus game. Jen we had multiple tornadoes and one about a mile away. No damage just lots of water in my backyard, which happens every time it rains.
To whomever is in the path of these wicked storms stay safe. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to yesterday's winners 🎉🎉 I got a couple numbers here and there.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I got off to a pretty good start so I hope it keeps it up.

Good luck everyone.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Congratulations to both winners on regular bingo..Great Job!..A little chilly around the edges ..I can't believe that the heat came on this a.m....A real cloudy overcast day with sounds of thunder....
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Breakout® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP