Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Wed May 24th WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

Wed May 24th WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, Mary Riley was our winner last night, Our bonus Game tonight is 4 Postage Stamps>clover-leaf.gif

HERE ARE THE #s FOR TONIGHT, No "N"s

B-8  G-48  I-21  O-69

G- 56  O-61  B-10  O-71

I-19  G-60  O-75  B-5

B-15  O-72  I-26

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon to check, Jen

callmynumber.jpg

Regular Social Butterfly

No 4 packs on my card.

On the weather front, I have something different to share. We live across the yacht harbor along the South shoreline on the island of Oahu. The National Weather service has issued a rare coastal flooding in conjunction with high tides for us starting today and peaking on Friday. The water in the canal--that's connected into the ocean at the yacht harbor--has trickled into the street fronting it. Our garage is about a foot lower than the canal. Has it ever flooded into the garage? This is a 1968 vintage building that has not suffered any flooding of any sort since day 1. However, we now have global warming with rising sea level. What was may no longer be true. We pray that the water would not be much higher than today's level, thus sparing our garage.
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I am far away from my stamps. We had a cool day cloudy this morning but sunny now and warm.
Going to watch the new Dirty Dancing on ABC at 7 p..m. cst. You all have a great night.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

A couple half stamps for me.  We had a beautiful day in the 80's lots of sun. Yea Have a good evening.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Congratulations to the winner of regular Bingo...I have one completed stamp and are on my way with the others...
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

No stamps here close but not enough postage Ha!Ha! Good luck everyone and stay dry we had rain this morning and they say more tomorrow at least it's not snow.See you all tomorrow be safe.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Well I am in better shape than I was when I started checking numbers. I actually have one whole stamp so far.

We had a mostly cloudy day with a few downpours and it was very windy. Our area was under a tornado watch until 3 pm. Now the sun is out and thankfully our day was very uneventful.

Good luck everyone!

Honored Social Butterfly

I got 7 numbers today and I needed each one of them for my stamps, Congratulations to yesterday's winner!

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

2 #  today Congrats to Mary on yesterday's win  

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP