Honored Social Butterfly

Wed May 16th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Are you ready for Wednesday Bingo? Will there be a winner?

A nice breeze today, made it comfortable, the grass is really growing, we had a drenching rainstorm last night which helped a lot.

Here are the numbers for today>

N-31  O-68  G-59  I-19  B-10

B-5  N-45  I-26  G-47  O-73

O-61  B-15  G-50

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon, Jen

100_1452.JPG

Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to all the winners. Sure thought there would be more than 3 since I am waiting 3 times.

I was here at 6:15 but then dinner was ready and I never got a chance to get  back.

Miliannie I agree about the deer salad, but when I lived in NY state they never ate my hostas. One year they ate the leaves off the 6, 12 foot long rows of green beans, nothing but 7 inch sticks poking up from the ground, I had to pull every plant up and replant. That's when I put up the electric fence around the garden.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Jen I got a Bingo on Card 106 B 4, I 29, FREE, G50 O75.
I went to church tonight and just got home, and remembered I had not got my numbers.
Congrats to all the winners.
See you all tomorrow,
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS prisonnurse06, This is a Good Bingo !

bingogirl.gifYOU ARE OUR 3rd Winner!

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Oh Jen, your "deer salad" patch look yummy. How did you fend off them marauding antlers? I used to string a shiny silver wrapping ribbon around my hostas.
Social Butterfly

Could have, should have bingo-ed; but didn't!

Congrats to the winners. The surprising thing is that there are only two winners. so far . Usually on Wednesday we'd have a busload of them lucky people by now.
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

6 numbers tonight but no win close but not close enough.The rain finally stopped here the rivers are all at the flood level but I hope they go down because the rain stopped. Good luck everyone and see you all for the bonus.Congradulations Michol and Lynnie 39 nice.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Oh Yea  - I got a Bingo B 11 - I 26 - free - G 57 - O 68.  Another beautiful day here - everything is green. Have a good evening.

Card 104

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

THIS IS A GOOD BINGO lynnie39!

celebration-balloons.jpgCONGRATULATIONS !

YOU ARE OUR 2nd WINNER !

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Congratulations to all the winners...
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

BINGO! ! !  I'm so excited.  Card #103, B-5, I-17, N-38, G-49, and O-61.  The angels got tired of hearing me complain.  We had a very bad rain storm last evening and it has started up again tonight.  Going to make dinner and pour a glass of wine in celebration.  Have a good evening.  Woman Happy

Honored Social Butterfly

Terrific michol ! This is a GOOD BINGO !

bingo trophy new.jpgCONGRATULATIONS !

YOU ARE OUR 1st WINNER !

0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

I -  29 has been called already, I got a few more numbers today.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@ladyfox58wrote:

I -  29 has been called already, I got a few more numbers today.

Thanks ladyfox, it should have been I-19, the 1 is close to the 2 on the keyboard..gotta watch this old lady! Ha Ha , I edited my post, Jen

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: Juggling Caregiving Amidst Coronavirus this Holiday Season

Join AARP's Family and Caregiving Expert Amy Goyer to uncover the best ways to navigate the holiday season with your loved ones. Ask and Learn Now.

AARP Members Only Games

Was Breakout your favorite Atari game? Ready to knock out some bricks? AARP Members, now's your chance.

Don't let the ball hit the ground!
AARP Members Only Games Atari Breakout
Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits.

Learn more now.
/html/assets/SS-Marketing-Image-300x155.jpg