Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Wed May 16th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Wed May 16th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Are you ready for Wednesday Bingo? Will there be a winner?

A nice breeze today, made it comfortable, the grass is really growing, we had a drenching rainstorm last night which helped a lot.

Here are the numbers for today>

N-31  O-68  G-59  I-19  B-10

B-5  N-45  I-26  G-47  O-73

O-61  B-15  G-50

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon, Jen

100_1452.JPG

Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to all the winners. Sure thought there would be more than 3 since I am waiting 3 times.

I was here at 6:15 but then dinner was ready and I never got a chance to get  back.

Miliannie I agree about the deer salad, but when I lived in NY state they never ate my hostas. One year they ate the leaves off the 6, 12 foot long rows of green beans, nothing but 7 inch sticks poking up from the ground, I had to pull every plant up and replant. That's when I put up the electric fence around the garden.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen I got a Bingo on Card 106 B 4, I 29, FREE, G50 O75.
I went to church tonight and just got home, and remembered I had not got my numbers.
Congrats to all the winners.
See you all tomorrow,
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS prisonnurse06, This is a Good Bingo !

bingogirl.gifYOU ARE OUR 3rd Winner!

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Oh Jen, your "deer salad" patch look yummy. How did you fend off them marauding antlers? I used to string a shiny silver wrapping ribbon around my hostas.
Regular Social Butterfly

Could have, should have bingo-ed; but didn't!

Congrats to the winners. The surprising thing is that there are only two winners. so far . Usually on Wednesday we'd have a busload of them lucky people by now.
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

6 numbers tonight but no win close but not close enough.The rain finally stopped here the rivers are all at the flood level but I hope they go down because the rain stopped. Good luck everyone and see you all for the bonus.Congradulations Michol and Lynnie 39 nice.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Oh Yea  - I got a Bingo B 11 - I 26 - free - G 57 - O 68.  Another beautiful day here - everything is green. Have a good evening.

Card 104

Honored Social Butterfly

THIS IS A GOOD BINGO lynnie39!

celebration-balloons.jpgCONGRATULATIONS !

YOU ARE OUR 2nd WINNER !

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Congratulations to all the winners...
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

BINGO! ! !  I'm so excited.  Card #103, B-5, I-17, N-38, G-49, and O-61.  The angels got tired of hearing me complain.  We had a very bad rain storm last evening and it has started up again tonight.  Going to make dinner and pour a glass of wine in celebration.  Have a good evening.  Woman Happy

Honored Social Butterfly

Terrific michol ! This is a GOOD BINGO !

bingo trophy new.jpgCONGRATULATIONS !

YOU ARE OUR 1st WINNER !

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I -  29 has been called already, I got a few more numbers today.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@ladyfox58wrote:

I -  29 has been called already, I got a few more numbers today.

Thanks ladyfox, it should have been I-19, the 1 is close to the 2 on the keyboard..gotta watch this old lady! Ha Ha , I edited my post, Jen

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP