Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Wed May 10th WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

Wed May 10th WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, A warm muggy day, summer is early?

All my plants are growing like weeds, and speaking of weeds, I have plenty of those too!LOL

We had 2 Winners last night, miliannie, and Mary Riley, So it's on to the Bonus Game, We are playing "# Hash tag Bingo",

scan0002.jpgHERE ARE YOUR 1st set of #s>

B-12  I-26  O-63  N-32  G-60

N-40  G-57  I-17  O-74  B-1

G-46  N-44  I-29

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back in a bit, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Congratulations Miliannie and Mary Riley way to go.Got two numbers but need alot more for the game,will see what today brings.Enjoy your weather everyone if it's nice we're still kind of cold but sunny so that helps.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

I will not have a quick bingo on the bonus game because this is a tough pattern. All my numbers have clumped together. So, if you have spread-out numbers you'll have a better chance to bingo with this bonus game. Good luck ladies.

(Hum! If there is any male bingo players among us, I apologize, and may Lady Luck smiles on you too.)
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Two winners last night awesome. I got some numbers that will help, if someone doesn't beat me to it.
The weather is cloudy raining, but not severe . See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

A slow go for me...but there's always tomorrow..Congratulations to the two winners....
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Oh Congrats everyone on your win. - YEA!! No hash-tag for me tonight.  We still have clouds & rain.  Have a good evening.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Congratulations to our two winners yesterday!!!!  No hashtag here Numbers are scattered all over Good luck

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to miliannie and mary r. WTG ladies.

I am having a good night, got 4 numbers, all where they were needed.

Another sunny day with a high of 88 and a little bit of breeze. This weather has been so good I am afraid to brag about it too much.

Good luck to everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to yesterday's winners !! I got a couple of numbers I needed and some I didn't need.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP