Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Wed March 30th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

Wed March 30th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Hi everyone,prisonnurse06 was our winner last night,she messaged me early today,storms caused an outage and she was unable to get on line, We start the Bonus Game.

We are playing-picnic-table.gif Picnic Table Bingo.

With this weather you might need an umbrella,lol

Here are the numbers for this game>

B-12 B-9 I-28 I-19 N-40

N-43 G-55 G-60 O-65

O-74 G-46 I-25 B-1 and O-61

Good Luck,and i'll see you soon,if the creek's don't rise,it's raining cat's and dogs here,Jen.

Conversationalist

Congratulations @prisonnurse06 

WOW, 8 numbers tonight......that is the most I have ever had in one night.  Luckily, there were 5 out of 8 that I needed for the bonus game ๐Ÿ˜ Only 3 more to go.

Social Butterfly

Congratulations @prisonnurse06 . The weather is keeping us away from our picnic table. Guess we just have finger food. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to prisonnurse on her win yesterday. Glad your storms are over and you are safe. 

Right now I had to hang a danger sign on my picnic table as it is in rough shape.

Good luck everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to prisonnurse06๐ŸŽ‰ The storm has finally passed over here but it did some damage in town, I'm out in the country area. I got a few numbers for picnic table.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. I have tried to sleep during the day so far but I can't as I was awake most of the night. Today it has been sunny and cool and 59 all day so far. 

I got a few numbers for the picnic table but right now it is standing on one leg so I have prop it up so it will not fall over.

You all have a great night. Jen I hope you don't float away. 

Charonanne E Kading
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly

Fine Bingo prisonnurse!  Do it again!!!

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP