Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Wed March 29th WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

Wed March 29th WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, Evonann and miliannie were our Winners last night, so it's on to the bonus Game.

Still getting spring showers here, think it's supposed to clear up by Friday, sure hope so.

Our Bonus Game is the "Letter H", Here are the #s for tonight>

B-1  G-53  I-24  O-61

G-58  I-28  B-14  O-67   G-56  and  B-15

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back in a bit to check, Jen

iheartbingo.jpg

Kudos
Views
Replies
Bronze Conversationalist

No H here.Thanks everyone,Rain here and they say we might get a little snow wow we go from one weather day to a totally different one.Good luck all and stay safe.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Congratulations to the two winners of regular Bingo...I got a couple of numbers...looking to tomorrow for more..hopefully!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

WELL DARN LADIES, ignore THOSE Ns...don't know what I was looking at, I will add 3 extra #s tomorrow night, Thanks Bert for keeping me on the straight and narrow !! I will do a hasty edit and get rid of them there Ns..
Honored Social Butterfly

It keeps getting a bit warmer each day here, then they sneak in a couple of days of chilly weather and the warming starts all over again. Today was nice if you don't count very early am when the humidity was 98. 

May I ask why you are calling N's please unless this H is good sideways as well as straight up. LOL! Just asking.............

Recognized Social Butterfly

Congrats to our winners. No "H" for me tonight. Well last night I spent some of it in my closet, we had a tornado come too close for comfort. I had minimum damage, to trees. I notice the house a couple of doors from me had a tree land on the house, which is empty right now. Saw another house have a tamperoline resting against his front door, don't know if he had any other damage. In Rockwall which is southeast of me had a lot of damage houses totally destroyed. In Kellar northeast of me they also had damages. My daughter in law lost her fence in her back yard and her shed. Thanks goodness for insurance. Well must go did not get much sleep last night so I am going to bed early tonight.
Charonanne E Kading
Silver Conversationalist

No H here today Congrats to both winners yesterday  Rainy here also  Good luck 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP