Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Wed March 25th Welcome to our Bonus Game

Honored Social Butterfly

Wed March 25th Welcome to our Bonus Game

Hi Everyone, A nice sunny day here, yea!

Mary Riley was our winner last night.

On to the Bonus Game, We are playing >letter-E.gif Letter E

Here are your numbers for tonight>

N-34  N-43  I-18  I-24

G-46  G-58  B-15  B-3

O-61  O-72  G-50  G-60

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back soon, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

I'm so happy to finally get some action in the I and G columns. With 6 hits, my Bingo card looks less like the toilet paper, paper towel and the canned meat supermarket shelves, and more like a bingo card in play.

Our entire family is still on the resistance force against the COVID19. May the Force be with us all.
Honored Social Butterfly

I got a couple of numbers but still need plenty for the E.

My dil went to the grocery store this morning and came home with a 4 roll package of toilet paper. Will wonders never cease. They only allowed you one so I went back after lunch for a couple of things for me and I got another one. She asked me to pick up frozen vegetables so I did, 2 packages per shopper. I really had to laugh when she told me that the pork chops were 2 in a package and you were only allowed 1 package. Now what do you expect three people to do with two pork chops She passed on those and I told her she should have gotten them and then I would have gotten another package and we would have enough for a dinner with one left over. LOL! They still have tons of beer and soda though, and also milk products.

Okay enough of this but I hope I at least put a smile on your face.

Good luck everyone.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Another nice warm day, now if it would only stay like this, but not in Texas. Congrats to Mary Riley for her win.
Tonight I got a whole lot of numbers, I could have used them the last few nights. Oh well, maybe my luck will change with the bonus round.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to Mary Riley ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ I got a couple of numbers today.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP