Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Wed March 1st WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME !

Honored Social Butterfly

Wed March 1st WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME !

Hi Everyone, There were a lot of tornados that hit towns in central Illinois last night, we had a lot of wind and thunder and rain, but tornados missed our area, and went to the west, it was stormy all night, today it's cold and very windy.

jonibee was our Winner last night, So we move to the Bonus Game, Tonight we are playing>letter-E.gif Letter E-

B-3  B-10  G-54  G-58  O-70

N-31  N-39  I-27  I-30  G-59

B-11  N-44  O-64

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back later to check, Jen

Oh, my forcynthia is blooming, a bright splash of yellow, a welcome sight !

Bronze Conversationalist

4 Numbers tonight and glad we have three days to try and get the E because I need alot more #'s.Glad your ok Jen and that tornado's went away from you.Cold and rainy here 

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Congratulations  jonibee on your win   Still need a few for my E  Glad you are safe  We got about 3 1/2 inches snow again but temps are mild so melting fairly fast just makes more slush

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

A couple of numbers tonight..Glad that you are safe and out of harms way Jen..Thank you to all the good wishes on my recent win...
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Glad jonibee lassoed a bingo yesterday.

On with the E game. Five more good numbers and I might sit on the bingo wagon, too.

As for the weather, if we didn't have storms, we wouldn't appreciate the calm. Of course, it is definitely preferred that the bad weather would spare our area somehow. So Jen had a suspenseful Snoopy night ("It was a dark and stormy night..."). We had some big rain pounding on our windows last night. Our South facing coastline didn't suffer any flood. The people living along the North Shore had some nuisance with floods.
Social Butterfly

Congrats to Jonibee!!! Gee - I only got 1 number tonight.  We had lots of sunshine today but, that dang one wind is still here. Glad all is well for you Jen.

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

no luck here its really windy and cool here too strong winds we have some areas with out power from last night storms tooo CONGRADS FROM LAST NIGHT WIN JONIBEE
WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Congrats to jonibee for her win. No E for me. Jen I am glad you escape those tornadoes. I saw the weather this morning and notice a lot in Illinois and thought of you and hoping you would be all right, and glad to see that you are fine.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to jonibee on her win yesterday.

Glad you are ok Jen, and no tornados got you.

Around here the Azaleas are blooming like crazy. It seems strange as I am not used to them blooming this early in the year but they sure add some welcome splashes of color so I know how you feel about the Forsythia.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Jen, it's Wednesday March 1st not Monday are you seeing if we're paying attention! Congratulations to yesterday winner... I got 2 numbers

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Sorry bout that, I edited the post, guess it felt like a Monday...LOL!
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP