Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Wed March 18th Welcome to the Bonus Game

Honored Social Butterfly

Wed March 18th Welcome to the Bonus Game

Hi Everyone, lynnie and SassiLady were our Winners last night, So we begin the Bonus Game, We are playing #tag Bingo> scan0002.jpg

Here are your numbers for tonight>

G-48  B-6  N-32  I-19  O-66

N-45  I-24  B-10  G-58  O-74

B-1  N-35  O-62  N-31

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back soon, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to you also lynnie. Try and stay warm.

I need quite a few yet for the #.

Hot here today and my son needs my car for a couple of days so now he can see how well my a/c is not working. He drove it in January and said there wasn't any problem with it. Today at 87 degrees out it is a whole different story.

Good luck everyone.

Social Butterfly

Hi - Congrats SassLady!

Beautiful day here - expecting a big snow storm tonight & tomorrow - keep you posted. Take care & stay well

Recognized Social Butterfly

Congrats to our winners. I have a long ways to go before I yell those famous words.
Another day in the life of living with the virus. My son came over and while in Indianapolis he got me a souvenir of the Indy track.
As to groceries for me and the cats we are all set. It has been raining for the last 4 days, and I am really getting tired of it. The weatherman says that Friday will be sunny.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to yesterday's winners ๐ŸŽ‰ I got 2 numbers today for hashtag and need a lot more.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP