Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Wed March 13th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Wed March 13th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, It was grocery day for me, always wears me out, looking for everything in a store that is remodeling, so nothing is where it used to be, I wasn't alone, so many people looking for things, we all had the same frustrated looks on our faces !..Lol

I'm thinking it may be better to go to a smaller store, instead of the big chain stores..

Here are your numbers for tonight>

N-42  G-53  O-66  I-20  B-6

B-1  I-30  N-38  G-46  O-63

I-17  N-33  B-15

Good Luck, I'll be back in a bit, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

Hello everyone! Been out of town and constantly on the road until last night. Now I'm back to my humble but so comfortable home., where my big iMac is itching to roam the Internet highways!
It's so fine to have 39 numbers (3 days worth) to chose and match with my bingo card. And I see that SassyLady took care of the regular game trophy this week. WTG!

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

congrads winner
WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Bingo! Card # 145

B-11, I-16, G-59, O-66

Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS SassiLady, THIS IS A GOOD BINGO!

YOU ARE OUR 1st Winner!

bingo trophy new.jpgWAY TO GO !

0 Kudos
Contributor

HOW DO I PLAY?

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

We have storm's rolling in later and I hope I be thru cooking in case the lights go out, these numbers just don't like me this week.

Recognized Social Butterfly

I am only one away from winning, which means someone out there will get a bingo. The weather was bad this morning, there was sirens going off, and the wind was up to 70 mph. I sat in my closet with two scared kitties. I didn't get any sleep because of the storm it started just before 11 p.m. and didn't quit until 7 a.m. I did get damage this time to my roof, and my fence is laying down in my yard. My outside feral kitties made it thru the storm, all their bedding was wet but they were safe. They now have nice dry bedding.
My landlord is sending someone over to see about the roof. No leakage inside, so far so good. My son did say I could stay with him, but with my kitties I can't and they would not get along with his dog. So as long as there is no leaking I am good. The rest of day was nice and warm but still windy not as bad as last night. FB was down, but some of it has come back, still can't get to my apps. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Stay safe prisonnurse, we are getting a lot of rain right now, expect to see some flooding on the roads, the fields and ditches are already full of water.
Honored Social Butterfly

Stay safe Jen, glad you got your groceries in before it got so bad.

Praying everyone in the path of the storm stays safe also.

Thanks for the kudos and congrats everyone.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Wow - what a crazy storm we are having - really high winds & snow - all the schools are closed & a lot of roads - stayed in all day.  Got a couple possibilities on my card tonight

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP