Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Wed June 19th Welcome to our Bonus Game

Honored Social Butterfly

Wed June 19th Welcome to our Bonus Game

Hi Everyone, FAYESPLACE was our winner last night, so it's on to the Bonus Game.

Tonight we are playing the Letter E Bingo,letter-E.gif

Here are your numbers>

G-49  O-68  I-30  B-10  N-35

I-19  B-15  G-53  N-45  O-63

O-75  I-26  B-11

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back soon, Jen

Trusted Social Butterfly

Congratulations to "Fayesplace" on your win....Computer is acting up but she's an old gal so she has her moods..Better late than never...
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Congrats to FayesPlace for her win. No "E" for me tonight. Our area is under a tornado watch until midnight. A town northeast of our area had a tornado and a lot of damage.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Well, my dear p.nurse, you won the "yey-sayer bet". Faye won the bingo. (I was propping up the ney-sayer banner, claiming no winner.)

Today Jen almost successfully gave me an egg. I had 1 hit and it was in the B column. Soon, rather than later, I should be getting more hits as she calls more numbers.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to Fayesplace on your win๐ŸŽ‰I didn't get any numbers to help me out with the letter E maybe my luck will be better tomorrow.

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

thanks you all for the congrads last night win
WANDA MORRIS
Honored Social Butterfly

I got a bit better start in the bonus game so will have to see what transpires the next two days.

Rainy day here today, lots of T-storms and more coming tomorrow.

Good luck everyone.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP