Do you or your loved ones suspect a scam? Report it now to the AARP Fraud Watch Network.

Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Wed June 12th Welcome to Our Bonus Game

Message 1 of 5

Helloooooo everyone. Just want everyone to know that I am supporting miliannie in what she said. I know I miss on occasion and sometimes I say too much and other times only a little. BUT, it would also be nice to hear from others who play.

I never asked Jen how many cards she sends out a week but I know it is way more than the member participation. So, try and let her know you appreciate all she does for us by stopping to say hello once in a while.

Thank you, SassiLady 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5
Finally got the numbers to hold hands..but for a regular bingo. A little too late.

The large frame is still out of reach.

HEY YOU GALS !!! Drop a few words after viewing the numbers for the day. Like Jen, I miss it when you rush off without leaving a thought or a remark. Just a few words, please. You don't have to be a wordsmith. No one here can claim that anyway.

"Missing you, missing you...." from an old song.
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

Off to a poor start for the bonus game, only two numbers.

Lots of rain today and I wore myself out, did all my laundry,cleaned the bathroom and washed the bath rugs, changed my bed linens. I did all the breakfast dishes the family left in the sink as they headed to the zoo early. Then we had lots of rain.

I am tired and if you have ever changed the sheets on a daybed that has to be pulled out from the corner so you can get behind it then you know I am done for the day.

Good luck everyone.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

Congratulations to jonibee🎉🎉 I got a few more numbers still need a lot more.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Wed June 12th Welcome to Our Bonus Game

Message 5 of 5

Hi Everyone, jonibee was our Winner last night, so yes, it's time for the Bonus Game, we are playing Lg Outside Frame.

outside-picture-frame.gif  Here are the numbers for tonight>

O-70  O-61  B-6  G-46  N-33

G-58  I-19  N-45  O-65  B-12

I-22  G-47  I-29

Have a good game, what happened to everyone last night?

Not many of you showed up, unless you took a quick peek and left..lol I'll be back later to check, Jen

Kudos
Views
Replies