Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Wed Jaan 30th WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

Wed Jaan 30th WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, We had 2 Winners last night, Mary Riley, and miliannie, its on to the Bonus Game..

Woke up to -O this morning, now its -8, but the sun came out this morning, and pretty white clouds, looks are sure decieving...

There were over 200  closings around central Illionois.

We are playing the Letter C>letter-C.gif

Here are the #s for tonight>

B-4  G-51  O-61  I-30  G-56

O-72  N-35  B-14  G-60  I-21

N-39  O-68  B-10

Good Luck, The good news is it's gonna warm up to 50 on Friday, Can't wait, back in a bit, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

(Jen, this is the second time my blog disappears as I try to post it. Let's try again.)

On Friday, don't let the 50-degree weather lure you into the outdoors, dressed lightly. It is probably weather to sport shorts for the young, for us older models, it will still be too cold.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hi All.  We started at 9 degrees this morning & now we are at 39 YEA. Only a couple for me tonight - still have a ways to go.  Stay warm

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Thats good it will be warming up some, I hope the next 2 days bring me some good numbers. Congratulations to Mary Riley and Miliannie 🎉🎉

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Well I am glad I have two more days because I will need a miracle to pull this one off. LOL!

Good luck everyone. Stay warm.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP