Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Wed Feb19th Our Bingo Game Continues

Honored Social Butterfly

Wed Feb19th Our Bingo Game Continues

Hi Everyone, Had a nice day today, took my oldest grandson and his wife to lunch , he turned 36 this month and he wanted to go to KFC, said he wanted fried chicken, mashed potatoes, chicken fried steak and lots of gravy ! And thats what he had and lots of it, don't know where he put it all..Lol

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-6  I-28  G-48  O-68  N-35

O-75  N-39  B-12  I-17  G-55

I-23  B-15  N-45

Good Luck, I'll check back in a bit, it's gonna be a lite supper for me, still full from the lunch..lol, Jen

Super Contributor

Hi Jen late posting, I have a bingo on card #26, B-12, I-21, free, G-55, O-66, thanks and good luck to the crew, have a Blessed nite.
Mary Riley
Honored Social Butterfly

GOOD FOR YOU Mary, I kept thinking, someone should have a Bingo !

bingo trophy new.jpg CONGRATULATIONS !

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

What's wrong with this picture: No one has claimed bingo yet!
I have my reason for NOT yelling bingo at the top of my lungs. The winning line took a dog leg north. And the other lines look like a five year old grinning, missing a tooth or two. Can't march in the parade today.
Honored Social Butterfly

Glad you enjoyed your family today, my numbers just not lining up right for me.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

We are still on limited electricity, electrian will be here on Saturday and says it will take about 4 hours. Good thing we are going to have cooler weather starting Friday so we won't miss the a/c.

I have one wait so maybe someone will get it tonight. Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

That lunch you all had sound sooo good. I have so many areas that could be a win, so if I am that close someone out there is closer. I have a feeling we will be playing a bonus game tomorrow.
See you all.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Holy cow it's only 21 & of course it's snowing but,they say it will warm up for the weekend - can't wait - only a couple more for me tonight.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP