Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Wed Feb 15th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Wed Feb 15th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, I've been eating chocolates, cream filld, truffles, you name it, so good, I know, gonna spoil my supper, but ya gotta do, what ya gotta do !...Yum

Here are your #s for tonight>

outofmywaybingoLOGO.gifB-8  N-31  O-66  I-19  G-50

I-28  B-12  N-36  O-73  G-58

N-41  B-2  I-16

Have fun, I'll be back soon to check, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

Well Jen, I hope you don't get belly ache for gobbling up those sweets, bless your heart!
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

No  Bingo here Good luck to all

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

We had another beautiful day 65 again.  No heart for me tonight.  Have a good evening & enjoy your candy Jen.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

got 3 #'s tonight need 4 #'s for the heart Ha!ha!.Will see what tomorrow brings.I hope everyone had a great Valentines I did got a little candy My daughter said she was going today to buy because it goes on sale and  she would buy more and save money.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

No bingo for me. Jen I am a chocolate fiend so I can taste your chocolate, and it is yummy.
Tonight I was to have supper with me sons, well now my grandsons have phone and want to come over, of course I was not going to say no.
It was funny how that came about Coleman 15 text me and ask and I said yes, and than I counted down from 5 and his brother Cooper 13 called and when I answered the phone, before he could talk I said yes. He pause for a second and than laughed. Thank goodness I am having a casserole for supper.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Enjoy your chocolate Jen! I got 3 numbers only 1 fit the heart still plenty more to go.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Breakout® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP