Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Wed Dec 22nd WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

Wed Dec 22nd WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, we had 2 winners last night,convertiblegal,and Mary Riley, Tonight we are playing C for Christmas,letter-C.gif Santa told me you All have been very good this year, let's hope the cards are too.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-12 I-25 N-31 G-60 O-69

I-29 G-48 O-75-N-42 G-54

N-37 B-5 N-34 I-16 I-30

O-70 I-19 B-13

Good Luck, I'll be back soon, Jen.

Regular Social Butterfly

Is tomorrow the last day for this week, Jen?  If so, like Sassilady, I will need 6 hits to C me to the Bingo Victory  line. 

Honored Social Butterfly

After all those numbers I still need six more, got more where I didn't need them than where they would count. Ah such is life.

Come on ladies only one more night to get the big C, good luck to everyone.

Silver Conversationalist

No lucky ‘C’ for me. I was way off. I’d like to play next week @jen43 . Thank you. Have a Very Merry Christmas everyone! 🎄

Gold Conversationalist

CONGRADS CONVERTI   AND MARY

WANDA MORRIS
Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. It was another day where the morning start out in the 40's and foggy and the afternoon finish with warmth and sunshine and 66. Tomorrow will be summer again for the next few days. You got to love Texas, someone said it is like a woman who can't quite make her mind what she wants to do. Now that could be insult if some women were offended. 

I got some good numbers to help me out. Jen I know you meant the N48 to be G48, I hope because I got that number. 

You all take care, and I will be late tomorrow, I have to be at church early and will be leaving around 5 p.m. cst. I will try to remember to get my numbers when I get home around 8 p.m. It is rehearsal for Christmas Eve Service.

Have a great night.

Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

You are right Charonanne, it is G-48, Thanks,Jen.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Congrats to yesterday's winners 🎉 I guess I haven't been good enough I still need a lot more numbers 😂.. good luck to the rest of you.

Social Butterfly

Congrats again to last nights winners. Good luck to all on the "C" for Christmas. I got a few good numbers. Hope to get my car out of the shop tomorrow (3rd day). It misses me. 😊

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP