AARP’s "Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families" can help make the job more manageable. Here’s how to receive a free copy.

Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Wed Dec 21st, WELCOME TO OUR BONUS ROUND !

Message 1 of 10
CONGRADS WINNERS
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 10

Hello!  Can someone please give me a link so I can play?  I'm sorry but I don't see any rules or how to get boards.. etc?

Thanks for your kindness in advance

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 10
Hi lindlofjm. It must be really tough for your ex brother-in-law to give up smoking. It's the only pleasurable thing he has left from his younger and invincible days. He must find a better reason to quit than for his own sake. I pray that he gets out of ICU in times for some Christmas cheers with his wife, even if it is from a hospital bed. And I hope he gets some incredible divine inspiration to give up smoking.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 10
Congrats to our winners. On Sunday my brother who lives in Canada was admitted to the hospital in St. Thomas Ontario, which is near Toronto. He has COPD and pneumonia and he is a heavy smoker. He is on a CPak and his CO2 count was 100% but it is down to 60% which is good for him because of his smoking.
He had a rough morning and he wants to get out of bed, and he can't. My brother has mental disease which he paces a lot and being confine to the bed is not helping. I have been talking to the nurse and I told them to give my brother a message, and that is if he would give up his smoking he would be able to get out of bed and walk. They gave him a patch and it is helping a little.
Well must go I am getting hungry and my computer wants to update. See you all tomorrow
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 10

My card is on a diet, really.  Day 5 of my cold shared by Hubby. His little cough is nothing compared to my coughing. Think I'm going to cough up both lungs. He says that he picked it up when he told his brother to the hospital to have his eye checked.  By the way , my x brother in law, came through sugery well, it was a little more extensive than the Drs. in our area said. still has breathing tube in, smoking and agent orange didn't help matters. Friday will be a week in ICU. His best friend came up from Texas to keep Marge company, but he left today. She has relatives 1 1/2 hrs. away hope she goes there for Christmas. If you gave some prayers, Thank You. he still needs them.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 10

4 numbers tonight 3 were needed.Congratulations ladies on your wins yesterday.Cold here and windy,no snow I hear on Cristmas day truly a white Christmas.Good luck everyone and will see what tomorrow brings

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 10
Congratulations to the two winners ...a few more numbers will make me shout...
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 10

Congratulations to STRANGARITCH and michol on their wins!

One lonely number for me tonight.

I went for a Pulmonary Function Test today, good grief, I was there for two hours. I am glad that is over with.

On the bright side, it turned out sunny and warm.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 10

Congratulations to yesterday's winners !! I got 3 of the numbers I need.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Wed Dec 21st, WELCOME TO OUR BONUS ROUND !

Message 10 of 10

Hi Everyone, Well I finally got all my shopping done, hooray !

We had two winners last night, STRANGARITCH, and michol, so we are on our Bonus round.

Here we go, our bonus game tonight is the "Letter E"

letter-E.gifThese are the #s for tonight>

B-6  N-35  O-66  G-59  I-26

N-31  B-13  I-24  O-62  G-50

B-15  N-38  G-56

HAVE FUN, I'll be back soon to check, Jen

Kudos
Views
Replies