Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Wed Aug8th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Wed Aug8th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Did some shopping, boy was that a mistake, store was packed with parents and kids shopping for school supplies, you wouldn't believe what they have to have, my great grandaughter school won't allow back packs this year, guess the kids will have to do what we did, lug around a bunch of stuff, huh?

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-14  N-38  I-17  O-72  G-46

I-29  O-68  N-35  G-50  B-6

N-45  B-1  I-20

Have a good game, I'll check bck soon, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

Oh ya, I remember the lugging books without backpack days. But only girls seemed to have books. Guys barely had anything in their hands, unless they offered to carry the books for the girls. In fact, I had one nice guy that would help me during my Junior year. A different gentlemanly fellow did it in my Senior year. But it was only on my way home.( Neither of them asked me out. Perhaps they were too poor to afford taking a date to a movie or a soda at the neighborhood drugstore that had a soda fountain. And I was just happy that they didn't ask. Except maybe the last two months in high school, I was boy shy and was not interested in having any boyfriend. My parents were very strict also. I could only go to social events of the school clubs, driven there and picked up afterwards at a set time by them. )
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Late again, but no bingo here, waiting in five places, good grief!

Let's see great grand in Arkansas has to have clear or mesh backpack and 90 something pencils. Great grands in NY have to bring 146 pencils. The parents that asked why were told it was to supply the kids that can't afford pencils and that they will all go into a pool and be shared by everyone. I believe the same was in AR but not positive. I also remember someone saying that they were told all extras that didn't get used were thrown away at the end of the year. I don't know what this world is coming to but it is getting really stupid.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

WHAT? It's Wednesday and no one has a bingo? What's wrong with this picture?
Maybe it's due to our Bingo Caller who's is a smart cooky and knows just the "wrong" numbers to call to stump us all. To Jen๐Ÿท
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Need two numbers on two rows will see what tomorrow brings,weather nice here not to cold or warm,really nice.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Got down to waiting for one...So we will see what comes about...Yes ...this is the time when all are busy especially stores that have clothes, paper goods, beauty and barber shops too...
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

The children's here starts school Monday and they have to have clear or mesh backpacks. I got 6 numbers for today and waiting in several places.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Have some possibilities but, no bingo yet. Have a good evening

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Breakoutยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP