Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Wed Aug 30th WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

Wed Aug 30th WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, We had two winners last night, dixie18 and evonann, so we move on to the bonus game, We start with the  Letter Z, Good Luck,

BINGO.gifZ.> HERE ARE THE #s

Just like the letter, straight across the top and bottom, with a diagonal from the O to the B>

B-1  N-34  I-26  G-58

O-72  B-10  N-41  O-64

G-50  I-16  B-15  N-31

I'll be back later to check, Jen

Silver Conversationalist

Congrats to evonann  on win  A couple tonite  Storm coming here again  good luck to all and prayers and thoughts out to all our southern states 

Bronze Conversationalist

CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners yesterday.  Job well-done.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Again congrats to the winners.  Got 4 more tonight & still have a ways to go.  Stay safe everyone.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Congrats to our winners, I have only 2 numbers. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

After tonights numbers I still need five, so it's a good thing I have two more nights to try for them.

Hot, humid and rainy between ten and one today. The edge of Harvey and I can't believe he is tossing these t-storms at us as we are so far away. Okay, I am thanking God that we aren't deluged with rain and are safe and dry for the most part.

Good luck everyone, stay safe and dry while this mad man is raging northeast.

Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to dixie18 and evonann! I got 1 lonely number hope the rest of you luck be better than mines.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP