Staying Sharp empowers you to take control of your brain health as you age. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Wed Aug 16th Our Bingo Game Continues

Message 11 of 13
I am so close that I can taste the win, but alas it will probably be someone else, so maybe I will have luck with the bonus game.
Just put the chicken in for my son's birthday supper, and I have everyone coming around 6:30 p.m cst He almost forgot that we were having a birthday celebration, but his sons and his ex-wife reminded him. He is friends with his ex and that is nice because it makes it easier around the holidays.
We had another very hot day and this morning it looked like rain but no go, maybe tomorrow, which would be nice as it is my day to water, and if it rains, my water bill and me will be happy. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Wed Aug 16th Our Bingo Game Continues

Message 12 of 13
Nothing for me tonight tho I have two waits...so I'll wait and see what tomorrow brings. Yes it's humid again but I'm not complaining..Have you noticed that the leaves are starting to fall and turn on some trees already?
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Wed Aug 16th Our Bingo Game Continues

Message 13 of 13

Hi Everyone, Warmer today, had to turn the AC back on...

Hope you all are comfortable.

Here are your #s for this evening>

B-5  N-36  O-68  I-23  N-39

O-75  I-29  B-12  G-47  N-31

B-15  I-17  O-70

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back in a bit, Jen

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors