Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Wed Aug 12th Welcome to the Bonus Game

Honored Social Butterfly

Wed Aug 12th Welcome to the Bonus Game

Hi Everyone, miliannie was our Winner last night, it's on to the Bonus Game, We are playing the Letter N, no N's ln this one> Keep forgetting that I haven't uploaded the N card, its just like it looks, all the numbers under the B and O, and a diagonal from the first B down to the last O >

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-9  B-15  I-21  I-28

G-49  G-60  O-65  O-73

B-4  I-24  G-46  O-71

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

I got some that were helpful and some not so helpful, will have to see what tomorrow brings.

It was back to the dentist for some adjustments today, feeling a little better tonight. I know I will have to go back for at least one more time and I hope that is all. I don't want to be a pain in the backside to them but don't want to have a sore mouth either.

Good luck everyone.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Thank you all for your congratulatory remarks. I won't bingo the bonus game as easily, as I am needing 7 hits.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. The numbers tonight didn't help much, so I am hoping tomorrow's numbers will help.
Last night Jen I mentioned a town in Illinois and it was spelt wrong so I am hoping this time I have it right.
It is Hoopeston Illinois. There was a lot of damage from the storm this week that week thru there.
Will see you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to Miliannie ๐ŸŽ‰, the numbers I got didn't help me very much.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP