Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Wed April29th Welcome To The Bonus Game!

Honored Social Butterfly

Wed April29th Welcome To The Bonus Game!

Hi Everyone, michol was our Winner last night, CONGRATULATIONS to her, It's time for the Bonus Game, We are playing 4 Postage Stamps >

clover-leaf.gif   Here are the numbers for tonight>

G-52  B-7  I-18  O-65  B-13

I-27  B-3  G-57  O-73  B-15

I-20  O-74  B-1  I-30  

Good Luck, It's been raining all day, and still coming down, terrible storm last night too, things are really drenched..I'll check back soon, Jen

Gold Conversationalist

congrads winner
WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Yay Michol! You're the Tuesday Champ at Bingo Camp!
I have a very lethargic bingo card. And a lot of Jen's called numbers don't want to come over and play either.
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Congrats to michol. WTG.

I got one stamp tonight but the others are looking very anemic.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I had bad storms last night as well. It quit by midnight so I was able to get some sleep.
Today it has been nice sunny and cool, just the way I like it. Last night I found a week old kitty, dead in my backyard. I have no idea how it got there, unless one of the feral kittens brought it from where. I buried it and said a small pray to help it to get over the Rainbow Bridge. The neck had a cut in it.
Well must go and get my bake potato ready for supper. I love bake potatoes with everything on it. Congrats to michol for the win.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to Nichol๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ I got a few numbers for the postage stamp. We did get some heavy rain and thundering last night.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP