Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Wed April 4th Welcome To Our Bonus Game

Honored Social Butterfly

Wed April 4th Welcome To Our Bonus Game

Hi Everyone, ladyfox was our winner last night, so we start our Bonus Game, Tonight we are playing "Frame the Free", No Bs or Os in this one, Good Luck!

Here are the #s for tonight>

I-21  N-43  G-53

N-45  I-16  I-30

G-60  N-31  G-56

N-40  and  G-59

Have a good game, I'll check back soon..jonibee, I hope your hubby's surgery went well, sending prayers your way, Jen

Trusted Social Butterfly

No numbers for me ..but good news hubby came through the surgery and is on the road to recovery..he should be home in about 3-5 days depending on his recovery...We hope pathology report is good.. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers..
Gold Conversationalist

prayers for jonibee husband and no luck for me either
WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Trouble free surgery and speedy recovery for Jonibee's hubby please, Lord. Amen.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I hope your husband surgery went well Jonibee, I got 1 number today.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Congrats Ladyfox.  Prayers are coming your way Jonibee for you husband.  Nothing exciting for me tonight. Have a good one

Bronze Conversationalist

4 numbers today and looking good with the free frame will see what tomorrow brings.Jonibee hope your doing good and your husbands surgery was good.Jonibee get some rest and take care.See you all tomorrow oh and our weather went backwards we got snow last night and we may get some more tomorrow so much for spring right.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Last night I wasn't here because I was at a Pre UIL Concert that my grandson Coleman was performing. I got more number last night than tonight.
Tonight I am off to church for Bible Study. The weather has been raining, sunny, and cold. I feel like I went to bed one night and Spring Summer and Fall came and went and now its Winter. See you all tomorrow. Congrats to our winner.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Three for me today and since I started out with none for around the free spot that was a good start.

Jonibee I sent prayers and hope hubbys surgery went well.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP