Honored Social Butterfly

Wed April 19th WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, SassiLady was our Winner last night with 4 corners, so it's on to the Bonus Game.

Worked outside all day, temp almost hit 80, but there was a breeze which was nice.

OUR BONUS GAME IS THE "Letter O" letter-O.gif

HERE ARE THE #s FOR TODAY>

B-4  N-36  I-17  O-64  G-59

I-21  G-55  B-15  N-42  O-75

N-31  B-7  I-24

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back in a bit to check, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

No "O" for me tonight. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

The perpetual "4 to bingo" is with me again. That's a hint of hope, and the exciting ingredient of a bingo game.
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Still not even close for me.  Have a good evening.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

A couple more today    Rainy and cool here  Congrats to sassilady  

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Weather nice here.Got 5 numbers tonight and three were in the O nice, will see what tomorrow brings.Good luck everyone and enjoy you weather.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Congratulations to the winner of regular bingo...My card is sleeping today..looking to tomorrows numbers..
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Thanks to everyone for the congrats and kudos.

Hot here today, made it to 84 and since the a/c isn't working yet it was 85 inside. They are supposed to be here Saturday and it can't come soon enough.  It really didn't feel that hot outside as I ran a couple of errands and am now sitting under the ceiling fan.

Okay everyone I'm wishing some good luck on all of you and have a nice evening.

Esteemed Social Butterfly

We are still in 80's but a little breeze comes every now and then, I got 3 of the numbers I need.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Put on your boogie shoes for the Daybreaker Live: Saturday Morning Fever: A Disco Dance with AARP! Shake your groove thing to live performances featuring Sister Sledge and Indigo Girls on June 26, 2021 at 11 a.m. ET. Register Here AARP Daybreaker Live: Saturday Morning Fever

Members Can Earn Cash Back

Earn 3% cash back rewards at gas stations and drug stores with AARP Membership. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Join Us For a Concert!

Celebrate Black Music Month and learn more about the powerful connections between music and health during an AARP virtual performance featuring R&B singer Raheem DeVaughn on June 28, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. EST. Register Here.

AARP Concert Series