Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Wed April 18th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Wed April 18th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, A very brisk cold wind blowing today, but no wet stuff ! The results of my ct scan were ok ! Yea, go back in 3 months for another, and if it's ok, then won't have another one for 6 months.

Here are your #s for tonight>

B-1  I-30  N-37  O-75  G-49

N-45  B-7  G-46  I-20  O-74

I-17  B-15  N-31

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back soon, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

Oh wow, five winners. I had a bingo also but just checked my numbers now, a day late, we lost our internet and they said it would be back up about 9pm but it was still off when we went to bed at 9:30. LOL! My dil and I had to take the modem back and get an upgrade today. Finally all hooked up and working again. She is funny, said she got some notices to swap it in for a new one but figured 'if it isn't broke why fix it'. Yep, it was working until last night but now it is faster.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

I have a diagonal bingo on card#92,the numbersI have are B-07 I-17 star G-46 and O-61 I hope.Cold here and more snow almost all day we went from spring to winter real Quick thats Wisconsin for you.Congratulations to the other winners way to go.

Social Butterfly

Oh my gosh, congratulations to you & Prisonnurse so  glad your results are good.......  Also congrats  to Jonibee on her win. Sure hope you all have a great evening.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Bingo on card 91. Straight across the top row:

B-11 I-25 N-45 G-54 O-63

Yippee on your CT scan results! Keep them that way.

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS miliannie ! This is a GOOD BINGO!

bingogirl.gifWay to go, You are our 3rd Winner !

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

CONGRADS TO OTHER WINNERS
WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

BINGO TWO WAYS B-5 I-30 N-43- G-56 O-61- ALSO O-75 O-67 O-65 O-O-70 O-61
WANDA MORRIS
Honored Social Butterfly

So glad your results turn out good, I have a Bingo on Card # 90 across the top B - 13,  I - 20, N - 40, G - 51 and O - 75

Honored Social Butterfly

THIS IS A GOOD BINGO ladyfox58 !

You are our 2nd WINNER !

congratulations_fireworks.gifWAY TO GO !

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

I have a Bingo on card 95 as follows: Under the B7,I28,free space, G59 and O70 . Please confirm. I'm happy about your test results...
Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS jonibee! This is a GOOD BINGO !

bingo trophy new.jpgYou are our 1st WINNER !

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Well Jen it looks like we both got good news. I went to see my Cancer doctor and I am still in remission. It feels good doesn't it?
I missed by one number in six places, so if I am that close than someone is closer.
Maybe I will have better luck with the bonus game. See you all tomorrow. Again Jen great news.
Charonanne E Kading
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP