Are you a caregiver? Tell us how you plan your getaway with loved ones for a chance to enter a weekly prize drawing.

Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Wed April 15th, WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME !

Message 1 of 12
I miss my flowers but not the work that goes with them.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 12

jonibee wrote:

I got three numbers, two which fell into the right places. I spent time outside raking the flower beds, so I feel like I have accomplished something. I still have the other side where the Hostas are and down by the back fence..

Hi Joni, I've been doing my beds a little at a time, starting in the front and working my way back, it will take me a while, slow and steady gets it done.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 12

Hi lindloffjm, hope yor hubby is ok, did he go to the dr.? Glad you liked the hen-0-the woods fried, we did, yeah it's been too cool here too for the morels, but this weekend my daughter and I are going, they have been finding some greys in the next county over, and the terrain is lookin good, so we'll see, always have to make a trial run anyway.LOL

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 12

One number here no luck here well there is tomorrow Ha! Ha!.Good luck everyone and see you all tomorrow.Sunny here and warming up some suppose to have rain showers later tonight.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 12

I got three numbers, two which fell into the right places. I spent time outside raking the flower beds, so I feel like I have accomplished something. I still have the other side where the Hostas are and down by the back fence..

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 12
Congrats michol on the win no luck here today
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 12
It was a sunny day, and warm, but we are to get rain for the rest of the week. Got two numbers, but no help. See you all tomorrow.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 12
There's some cooking going on here that sounds yummy but there isn't enough to figure out what or how. LOL.
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 12

Congrats to you Michol, good game.   Too busy to go looking for mushrooms, little early here, but Hubby busy doing brothers chores, He did a header on concrete and really isn't feeling that well. This was 2 weeks ago. Forgot to tell you, fryed the hen like you said Denny did, Fantasic, made a batter, but soaked scrooms in 4 seasons dry salad mix. yummmm

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 12

Four for me today and that leaves me needing ten more. LOL!

Rained a little this morning and then the sun came out also having some clouds now and then. I know they are saying rain all week through Saturday so will consider it fortunate that most of this day has been nice. Just too darn MUGGY.

Kudos
Views