Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Wed AUG 23rd, WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME !

Honored Social Butterfly

Wed AUG 23rd, WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME !

Hi Everyone, Convertiblegal was our Winner last night, So today we start our Bonus Game, We will be playing, 4 POSTAGE STAMPS> clover-leaf.gif No "Ns" in this one>

B-2  G-55  I-25  O-74

I-19  B-15  G-59  B-12

O-65  I-29  O-71

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Got 2 numbers but need alot more for the postage stamps,oh we'll will see what tomorrow brings. Congratulations convertiblegal.See you all tomorrow and good luck all.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Good Job on your bingo, Convertiblegal !!!

This 4 postage stamps will definitely keep us busy. Today's hits are mostly misses for me.

That said, I'm grateful we have this Bingo game and group of virtual friends. Hey gang, think about this. Virtual friends! Never thought this sci-fi idea would materialize in my lifetime. It's kinda scary, yet exciting, that we live in a fast changing world. I do pray that "killer robots" will never be allowed to materialized, nor its technology be available to that crazy N. Korean leader.
Trusted Social Butterfly

Congratulations to Convertiblegal on her win...I have a long way to go before I have all those postage stamps for sure..
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Congrats Convertiblegal - way to go!!!  Only a couple more for me tonight.  Have a good evening.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Congrats to our winner from last night. Only 3 numbers tonight. Today I have been taking care of my kitty Lancelot. He is having problems going to the bathroom and has not had a BM for several days. This morning after giving him the a.m. insulin he vomited his entire breakfast, so I have been feeding him little meals and doing ear sticks, and his glucose is slowly coming up, but not enough for insulin this evening. If he does not feel better by tomorrow than it will be off to the vet.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to convertiblegal! I have a good way to go on this one.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to Convertiblegal, WTG woman!

No N's, oh well that's a relief as I don't have any anyway. LOL!

Two tonight that counted and two that didn't. Maybe tomorrow I will do better as my card is in sad shape.

Another hot day but the humidity really dropped from 98% and now it is only 48%, wow. Makes it more comfortable and I didn't have to go out today. Watch it be miserable tomorrow when I have a doctor appointment in the morning.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Congrats to convertiblegal on your win No luck here tonite  Good luck to all

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP