Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, No excuses today, I'm just late. time got away from me.

We had two winners last night, Mary Riley and SassiLady

Tonight we are playing the COVER ALL. 

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-9  B-7  I-17  I-30  O-69

N-35  N-42  G-53  G-56

O-67  O-72  B-2  N-37

BONUS # B-14

GOOD LUCK, I will be back soon, Jen

Silver Conversationalist

Happy Earth Day! 🌎

Our yard was a ‘Coverall’ of snow yesterday. We had some more snow earlier today but now there are bare spots, just like my Bingo card! Next week we could see temperatures in the 70s!

@jen43 I usually don’t even notice when you repeat a number and certainly don’t expect an extra. You have enough to keep track of every week. Thanks again for being so positive and upbeat! 

Honored Social Butterfly

Thanks, Jen, you did a good job tonight and only gave me one number. After last night it was all I deserved. No, I am not being facetious I am being serious, I mean it. Good luck everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to yesterday's winners 🎉🥳 I got some numbers and waiting on a few more. We have 100% of rain in forecast for tomorrow.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. The day started out cloudy and for one brief second the sun came out and then changed its mind and went behind the clouds. It is suppose to rain for the next 36 hours, with thunderstorms and possible tornadoes. 

I did good tonight with my numbers. Congrats to our two winners on their regular bingo.

You have a great night and I will see you all tomorrow. Stay safe and healthy and strong.

Charonanne E Kading
Regular Social Butterfly

Got the fabulous five for today's bingo.  One more day to patch up all the needy places (6) on my coverall.  Good luck everybody.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP