Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

WED WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Hi everyone, we had two winners last night,convertiblegal and Mary Riley.

We are playing letter-X.gif  Letter X NO N's in this.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B - 6 - B - 3 - G - 47 - 0 - 75

I - 17 -* I - 29 - G - 52 - G - 58

O - 62 - O - 74 - O - 61  - G - 53

B - 1* - O - 66   Good Luck,stormy here again, be back later if i can,have a good game.

Honored Social Butterfly

ladies PLEASE CHECK OUT THE CARD NUMBERS FOR TONIGHT, i HAD TO REPLACE THOSE THOSE RUNAWAY n'S,THANK YOU.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Since no one else said it then I will, "Jen, we don't need any N's for this game".

I got two numbers in the wrong places. It's been thundering off and on for three hours now and no rain yet, I hope it isn't holding off for tomorrow.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I don't agree with you @SassiLady because if someone wins the "X" then we need to move onto a second bonus game. Regardless of the bonus game being played, I believe all the numbers should still be called because they may be needed if there is a second bonus game. If you call only the numbers specific to the bonus game in play, you may never get a winner on the second bonus because there will not be enough time to call enough numbers. In that case, the game is over for the week then. So, if someone wins on Tuesday, we start a new bonus on Wednesday, someone wins on Thursday, a new bonus game would need to be started on Friday. I you are not calling any "N's" now for the "X" and someone wins, and now the second bonus requires an "N" or two, you will most likely never get a bingo and it would seem senseless to play the second bonus game then. Does that make sense? Do you understand what I am trying to say? It is a little hard to put in data than it is to discuss in person lol 😁

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

IM2BIZZIE, all the numbers are in play< if someone wins tonight,

tHE nS ARE LEFT OUT OF THIS GAME BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT NEEDED

FOR THIS GAME, AND SO OTHER NUMBERS ARE CALLED.

i REPEAT, IF SOMEONE WIN'S THIS GAME, THE N NUMBERS ARE BACK IN CALL, AND IF WE HAVE ANOTHER GAME,I WILL ADD MORE NUMBERS, NOT A LOT BUT MORE.tHOSE NUMBERS ARE NOT JUST THROWN AWAY, .

Honored Social Butterfly

GEEZ, I knew that and did it anyway..,Looks like I have 3 numbers to replace, 

tune in later for the needed numbers, Thanks SassiLady.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

@jen43  read my reply to @SassiLady I don't agree that you don't have to eliminate the "N's"

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

You can tell how long we have been playing by the game # and this is the way it has always been done. Also needing a second bonus game is rather rare.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to yesterday's winners 🎉 none of my numbers matched up with the Letter X.

Conversationalist

Congratulations to the winners!!

I didn't get many numbers tonight and need a ton more for an X lol

Honored Social Butterfly

NOT THAT MANY NUMBERS LEFT!

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

The BO columns finally became active with a couple of hits each.  There's hope for me!!!

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. Another hot day here in Fort Worth Texas. Jen I wish I could get some of those storms because it is so dry down here. 

I did great with the numbers tonight I got 10 and it sure helped but no bingo yet. Congrats to Mary for her win. 

Today it was registration day at the community college and I was surprised to see as many seniors as I did because the catalogs did not go out so they either had to go online which is a disaster or come and see what is offered in the catalogs we had there. Poor Admission and Business office their power kept going out on them which meant no computers. They finally got it fixed and came and told us they were ready. The Advisory Council which I am a member and the CEE office who is in charge of the senior program had food there and of course I enjoyed all of it, and coffee. 

You all take care and stay dry and cool.

Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hope your "stormy" doesn't get bad or keep you off the internet @jen43 . Only a couple of numbers in the right place. But that's ok. Hope y'all have better luck. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP