Honored Social Butterfly

WED OCT 4th WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME !

Hi Everyone, Well it looks like we start a Bonus Game, SassiLady and ladyfox58 were our Winners last night.

Finally we got some much needed rain, last night and today, we sure needed it !

HERE ARE THE #s FOR TONIGHT>

We are playing> letter-E.gif LETTER E

B-5  B-15  N-32  N-44  G-59

O-64  O-73  I-30  I-16  N-36

I-21  N-39  G-50

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back in a bit, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

Here I am finally even if it is the next day. Congrats to the winners. See you all later today.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Dang, 3 matched numbers in the useless positions! I don't have it "eeeezy" this week. May my bad luck works positively for many of you.
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Six numbers tonight but no where near an E,Good luck all and congratulations ladies nice.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Only got 3 more tonight.  Again Congrats to our winners - YEA!!  We had a beautiful day 73 today with sun.  Have a good evening.

0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

We could use some of that rain you got Jen, a couple numbers today.

Honored Social Butterfly

Well two for two, that means two I needed and two that I didn't need. LOL!

No rain here, warm days mid to high 80's and cooler nights mid 60's to low 70's with lower humidity so I guess we are in fall mode, at least I hope those 90+ days are done with us.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Congrats to sassilady and ladyfox58  No luck here 

Social Butterfly

Nothing much from my corner..tomorrow is another day. A beautiful Fall day today!
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png