Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

WED OCT 20th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

WED OCT 20th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, vexed was our Winner last night.

We are starting the Bonus Game, we are playing

the Letter O, for October.

Here are the numbers for tonight >

I-20  N-45  B-7  G-48  O-67

B-15  I-16  G-49  N-43  O-73

N-42  B-12  I-30  B-9  G-60.

letter-O.gif   Good Luck, someone at the gas station said it's supposed to get real cold starting tonight, I hope that's just a rumor ! I'll check back soon, Jen.

Regular Social Butterfly

5 more to go for that O (or is it a lei?) on my card.

Honored Social Butterfly

I got three numbers where needed and four that were no good. The temp is 74 right now and going down to the mid 60's. Not too bad. Stay warm everyone. and good luck.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. I only got two numbers and neither one helped. It was a warm day but it should be nice and cool tomorrow.

You take care and see you tomorrow. I am not feeling well tonight, my thyroid is acting up, so I am going to bed early. Good night.

Charonanne E Kading
Social Butterfly

Hope you will feel better with a bit of rest @prisonnurse06 .

Silver Conversationalist

Nice of you to consider sharing  @Vexed Janet. I know what you ladies mean about the cold. Weโ€™re supposed to see nighttime lows in the 30s this weekend. I still need four for my โ€œOโ€. Good luck everyone.

Social Butterfly

Thanks for all the congrats. Sorry there weren't any other winners. I said I would have shared the win. I hate it getting colder too @jen43 . Good luck everyone.

Regular Social Butterfly

I am not vexed that you won, Janet. Hurray!!!

Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to Vexed ๐ŸŽ‰ well 3 of my 6 numbers matched the letter O.. good luck to the rest of you!

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP