Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

WED OCT 13th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

WED OCT 13th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, Got a real gully washer of a rain this morning, But I was safe inside Walmart when it started so I just took my time,lol.

prisonnurse was our Winner last night so we start the Bonus Game, We are playing  mini-full-house.gif  Mini Full House.

Here are the numbers for tonight >

G-53  G-49  I-19  I-26

N-31  N-45  B-5  B-2

O-65  O-70   O-75

Good Luck, I'll be back soon, Jen.

Regular Social Butterfly

My Bingo card didn't get the message that the straight line bingo was won yesterday so all the hits were stacked up for 2 straight lines.  Too late to "regrate". ๐Ÿคฃ

Honored Social Butterfly

I got 2 numbers but they didn't match the Mini Full House.. good luck everyone else!

Honored Social Butterfly

Jen B-10 is a repeat, just saying. I got a couple of numbers but nothing to brag about. Same weather here as yesterday, the sun and clouds fighting it out. It's 80 right now. Good luck everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

Yes, I took it away after reading Vexed post, Thanks.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Congratulations @prisonnurse06! Good luck on the Mini Full House everyone.

Social Butterfly

Glad you had a place to keep out of the rain @jen43 . We finally got some rain. It didn't even fill up a bottle cap all the way. All but one number was at the bottom that didn't count. I already had B10 marked from the other day. Good luck all on the Bonus Game.

Honored Social Butterfly

Was that a bogus B-10...Sorry about that, I will remove it now, Thanks.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP