Honored Social Butterfly

WED OCT 13th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, Got a real gully washer of a rain this morning, But I was safe inside Walmart when it started so I just took my time,lol.

prisonnurse was our Winner last night so we start the Bonus Game, We are playing  mini-full-house.gif  Mini Full House.

Here are the numbers for tonight >

G-53  G-49  I-19  I-26

N-31  N-45  B-5  B-2

O-65  O-70   O-75

Good Luck, I'll be back soon, Jen.

Regular Social Butterfly

My Bingo card didn't get the message that the straight line bingo was won yesterday so all the hits were stacked up for 2 straight lines.  Too late to "regrate". 🤣

Esteemed Social Butterfly

I got 2 numbers but they didn't match the Mini Full House.. good luck everyone else!

Honored Social Butterfly

Jen B-10 is a repeat, just saying. I got a couple of numbers but nothing to brag about. Same weather here as yesterday, the sun and clouds fighting it out. It's 80 right now. Good luck everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

Yes, I took it away after reading Vexed post, Thanks.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Congratulations @prisonnurse06! Good luck on the Mini Full House everyone.

Regular Contributor

Glad you had a place to keep out of the rain @jen43 . We finally got some rain. It didn't even fill up a bottle cap all the way. All but one number was at the bottom that didn't count. I already had B10 marked from the other day. Good luck all on the Bonus Game.

Honored Social Butterfly

Was that a bogus B-10...Sorry about that, I will remove it now, Thanks.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements
Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health