Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

WED OCT 11th WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

WED OCT 11th WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, Running late, Doctors appt, then to hospital for exrays and EKG, bloodwork in the morning, and Echo on the 17th...when it rains it pours, doctor is worried about my heart, hense all the tests, wish me luck, I've never had a problem with my heart before, but better safe than sorry.

Mary Riley and prisonnurse were our winners last night, so time for he BONUS:

OUR GAME IS> letter-N.gif The Letter N, no "N"s in this one>

B-7  I-24  G-59  I-28

G-60  O-72  O-65  B-1

I-16  G-50  O-75  B-3

GOOD LUCK, I'll chk back later, Jen

wednesday59.gif

Super Contributor

Praying for nothing but great news, have a good night.

Mary Riley
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

I do pray that you'll pass all the tests in flying colors.

As we age past our 70s, we seem to be divided into two camps: those with a sharp mind to the last minute and those with functionally decent body parts, i.e. heart, lungs, kidneys etc. Neither camp is a good choice, but if hard pressed into choosing, I'd rather have the sharp mind. With it, I can make better choices.

Honored Social Butterfly

Hi Miliannie, Sorry I missed your bingo last night, I went to bed early for me..Belated Congrats To You !Bingo 3.jpgJen

Regular Social Butterfly

No worry, Jen. One disadvantage for living out in the middle of the Pacific Ocean is that we are 6 hours behind the East Coast (5 behind Central time zone). If I have something to do in the afternoon and don't post until after 4 - 5 PM my time, it is usually too late in your part of the US. I do try to get to Bingo as soon as I can after lunch on most days. I do hope your heart is sound. A little weariness is ok, and can be remedied with with some lifestyle change, whatever the experts mean by "lifestyle change".
Honored Social Butterfly

Praying all results are good, Congratulations to the winners! A few more numbers today.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

3 numbers tonight two in good places but no N oh well will see what tomorrow brings.Jen take care of your self you never know what can cause a health issue.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Congrats to Mary and prisonnurse  Still need a few  Good luck to all

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I certainly hope everything is okay. Prayers for positive outlook with no problems.

Oh, miliannie posted with a bingo late last night. I am thinking you missed it with all that is going on with you today.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Oh Jen - will say  a prayer that all goes well for you.  Only 1 number tonight.  Getting a little warmer here.  Have a good evening.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen it is always better to be safe when it comes to the heart. I am wearing a monitor for my heart for a week, as I have been having silent Atrial Fib, which means they will probably change my medicine.
I woke up to a cool morning in the 50's and loved it. It is suppose to go down in the 50's tonight. It got up to mid sixties.
You all have a great night.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

First of all I hope all will be well with you better to be on the safe side especially with health issues. Congratulations to the winners...I got a few here and there which was helpful.
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP