Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Honored Social Butterfly

WED MAY 25th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Hi everyone.

FAYESPLACE was our Winner last night.

We are playing the Bonus Game-letter-N (1).gif Letter N.

No n's in this game but the free space counts.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-14 B-1 I-23 I-29 O-74

G-51 G-47 O-61-B-6

O-67 O-59 and B-11

GOOD LUCK,I'll be back soon,Jen

Conversationalist

Oh wow @jen43 hope you are OK. I am always late to the party, and the numbers are always posted usually by 6:30 CT the numbers are posted....yikes, it is 8:36pm CT and still no numbers. We are really concerned about you Jen ๐Ÿ™„

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

@jen43  Are you ok? I have not seen any posted Bingo numbers for Thursday and I don't trust my computer that seems to be blinking in and out.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@miliannie It's not your computer, and I am praying Jen and her family are all okay as I am worried. 

Honored Social Butterfly

You're not alone SassiLady I'm worrying also it a bit strange we haven't heard anything from her yet. Praying she's ok ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Jen. My brain said NO WAY but my glasses confirmed what my eyes saw    O-59 .  So, I decided to change it to read G59 on my card,  with your blessing, of course.  (Now, I am going to borrow the font format that Jen used in her posting to congratulate our winner:

Fayesplace won a Tuesday Bingo.  How special! Congratulations.

Honored Social Butterfly

I got one number where it counts.

@FAYESPLACE Congratulations on getting the regular bingo. You were posting about the time I was going to bed.

Good luck everyone.

Conversationalist

Everything's by three this week I guess.....I 3 more numbers again today, that is 3 numbers every single day this week hahahahahaha

Congratulations for your win @FAYESPLACE 

@jen43 O-72 was called yesterday. Can you start giving replacement numbers in place of the number you have already called? This way we are not short a number because it was duplicated with no replacement. Thanks

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

im2bizzie,Hi I replaced the wayward O-72 with O-67

It should be safe.

Conversationalist

Bummer, I don't have that number lol hahahahahaha ๐Ÿคฃ still only 3 numbers ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Congrats to FAYESPLACE on her win๐Ÿฅณ I got a few numbers but only 1 match the N.

Gold Conversationalist

no bingo tonight    ?????                thanks for congrads

WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Congrats to @FAYESPLACE for early bingo. The "N" is being "N"aughty. Good thing I have leftover meatloaf to console me. ๐Ÿ˜Š  Good luck everyone!

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP