Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

WED MAY 18th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

WED MAY 18th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi everyone.

It's been a busy day filled with errands.

Relaxing now,how about you?

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-9 O-74 I-22 G-48 N-31

B-1 G-50 N-43-I-30 O-67

N-45-O-70-G-47

Good luck,I'll be back soon,Jen

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good late evening everyone. I was at my son's concert tonight and now I am filled with joy from listening to the bands play. My son's Wind Ensemble play a tribute to Kyiv Ukraine which is music that was composed and has been played in various places almost all over the world. It was beautiful and his band got a standing ovation. 

I got some numbers tonight that will help me in the bonus game. I see we have a winner of this game Congrats ladyfox58.

You have a restful night. 

Charonanne E Kading
Conversationalist

4 numbers tonight - still no bingo for me.....but I did win $10.00 again today at my community bingo 😁

Congrats to @ladyfox58 for her bingo.....let's go bonus round lol

Honored Social Butterfly

LOL, day three and I got four numbers again, couldn't plan this if you wanted to, and I now need one for a bingo in two places. I sure hope someone gets a bingo tonight. Good luck everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

Jen I have a Bingo on Card # 106 across

B- 7, I - 29, N - 43, G - 47 and O - 70 confirm please. If there's any more winners Congrats to you 🎉

Bronze Conversationalist

Congrats !!!

Regular Social Butterfly

So glad you got a bingo, LadyFox.  I only got 2 numbers, one of which is the first number in the G column. I am pinning hope on the bonus game because it's only logical that Jen will run out of numbers to choose from. 😂

Social Butterfly

Congrats @ladyfox58 . Good going.

Honored Social Butterfly

This is a Good Bingo ladyfox58!

You are the 1st WINNER!

bingo%20trophy%20new.jpg congrats.jpg WAY TO GO!

Gold Conversationalist

BINGO ALSO    N- 36  39  FREE  45  43   congrads lady fox

WANDA MORRIS
Honored Social Butterfly

THIS IS A GOOD BINGO FAYESPLACE!

You are the 2nd Winner!

bingogirl.gif happiness.jpg WAY TO GO!

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Sorry @FAYESPLACE , didn't see this one. CONGRATS!

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Congrats!!

Social Butterfly

Didn't get any numbers. Not a  one.  Got to watch some more work on the hole in the road. The next to come out will be for paving patch. That is all the excitement I have for now. Will come back and congratulate winner(s) later. 😊

Honored Social Butterfly

Hey vexed, kind of reminds me of when I lived in central NY state and we had the big willow tree taken down. We had at least four of our neighbors keeping us company on our front porch watching the process. I took most of the day and the stump was about five foot across. No, not kidding telling the truth. I guess it doesn't take much to entertain us when we get older.

Social Butterfly

Wow! That is a big stump. I would have been right there with you @SassiLady . Ooopss just heard thunder. Bye for now.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP