Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

WED MARCH 10th Welcome to the Bonus Game

Honored Social Butterfly

WED MARCH 10th Welcome to the Bonus Game

Hi Everyone, miliannie was the Winner last night, We start the Bonus Game, we are playing>letter-O.gif Letter O

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-6  B-9  I-18  I-23  N-36

N-39  G-48  G-58  O-62  I-30

O-75  B-1  G-60

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back in a bit, Jen.

Kudos
Views
Replies
Bronze Conversationalist

Hello 

What a fun group! May I join? Please let me know how.

Thank you!

Suzy

Honored Social Butterfly

I will continue to wear a mask and to keep my distance when out shopping. I always have hand sanitzer on me. The CDC says that even if you have gotten the vaccine you should wait at least two weeks after your second shot to give it a chance to build anti-bodies. The vaccine manufacturers are also saying that people over 65 do not get as high a percentage of protection as younger people and if you have autoimmune issues that also lowers your percentage of protection. 

Okay I'm off my soap box now. I got a couple of numbers but still need seven I think, so have a long way to go. Good luck everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to Miliannie🎉 I got a few numbers that I need.

Regular Social Butterfly

Thank you, ladies, for your congratulations. 

Today's numbers are mostly for an inside job.  But we still have 2 more days to complete this "round-up" .  Good luck all.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. Congrats too miliannie for her win. I would being going to church tonight, but our church had something going last night and our group leader decided not to have Bible Studies.

As long as my church continues to not wear mask, I will only attend Sunday service, as I can sit alone.

Today Texas opened up 100% which I think is a big mistake. There are still most restaurant and bars that are asking for masks. I got a notice from the YMCA where I exercise and they also require mask, and hand sanitizers. 

I got a few numbers tonight, but none of them helped my big O. You all take care and I will see you all tomorrow. Stay safe and healthy. 

Charonanne E Kading
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP