Your pain isn't like anyone else's, and science is homing in on better treatments. Read about the newest ways to break pain's grip.

Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: WED JUNE 1th, BINGO GAME 336 CONTINUES!

Message 1 of 10

I had my right knee done four years ago. Stick with it as it will get there. Hopefully you have good physical therapy people, that is important. The part that bothered me most was the machine that kept bending and unbending the knee. The exercises are important so that you don't get a lot of scar tissue which will make it worse. I got about 90% back on mine.

After I got home I used to sit at the computer, put my toes against the back and pull my chair up all the way which bent my knee at a 90 degree angle. I think it helped a little. Hang in there milieannie there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 10
No bingo to brag about today. But it felt so good to have my hair washed for the 1st time since the knee operation on June 1st! Daily bathing is an unsteady thing, especially with one knee wrapped up in a tall kitchen garbage bag to keep the wound dry. I'm hanging in there.

Anyone has a knee replacement? When will the pain subside?
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 10
Jen glad you had a good day with family. Yes I was concern that maybe there was an emergency, but I also knew when you had the time you get here and give an explanation, just glad all is well. I only got one number. It does not look like we have any winners yet, so maybe tomorrow we will. See you all tomorrow.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 10

3 numbers tonight and one row is starting to look good I  hope.Hot as you know what here Iam sitting my daughters two dogs and it's to hot for them to go out, they want out but no way.When the sun sets then I'll let them out.Stay cool everyone and good luck everyone see you all tomorrow and Jen Iam glad everything is all right.We're suppose to have rain tomorrow and a cool down.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 10
3 # today Good luck to all
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 10

Oh Jen, no worries - glad you had a good day - & all is well.  Only need 1 more for a bingo.

Have a good evening.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 10

I'm happy everything is fine, I got only 1 number today.

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 10

We had rain and T-storms today, that is three days in a row and more coming tomorrow.

Only 2 numbers for me tonight and now I am waiting in three places. I am sure someone will get it though.

Jen, glad all is okay, don't ever feel guilty for being late, you deserve time also.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 10

Just two numbers tonight...I was concerned as we are so use to you being here at a certain time..but you deserve some "Me" time and to enjoy both your daughter and grandaughter..I'm happy all is ok!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

WED JUNE 1th, BINGO GAME 336 CONTINUES!

Message 10 of 10

Hi Everyone, Busy all day, Oh My, I'm 2 hours late ! Went to see hubby, the GI dr, then shopping with my daughter and greatgrand daughter, for new glasses for the greatgrand daughter! I'm tired !

Another Hot Summer day, and it;s not even offically Summer yet ! Can't get outside till it cools down, then the biting ,flying critters come after me. LOL

1da3d434-c454-4b51-b778-9b84ff2e7eaa_P4Photo.jpg

Sorry again if I worried anyone, my daughter was driving so I couldn't just come home when I wanted to.

HERE ARE YOUR #s FOR TODAY>

B-5  N-45  G-48  I-27  O-70

G-58  I-18  B-11  N-31  O-63

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon to check, Your Tardy Bingo Lady !

Kudos
Views
Replies