Honored Social Butterfly

WED JULY 28th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, We have a heat advisory, so spending time indoors, hope all of you are staying cool.

Here are the numbers for tonight >

B-4  I-26  G-51  N-45  O-72

N-31  B-12  I-16  G-59  O-65

I-30  N-40  B-8

Good Luck, I'll check back in a bit, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to Wanda @FAYESPLACE on getting our regular bingo game. You're a DOUBLE WINNER with two bingos!

Regular Social Butterfly

Way to go Wanda! 

I would have joined Wanda @FAYESPLACE for the bingo boogie had Jen called O64. 

Silver Conversationalist

BINGO   ACROSS  B -10  I - 20  N - 40  G - 59  O - 66   AND   DOWN    B- 10  4  6  12  2

WANDA MORRIS
Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS FAYESPLACE !

These are GOOD BINGOS, WOW !

bingo%20trophy%20new.jpg YOU ARE THE 1st WINNER, WAY TO GO Wanda!

Bronze Conversationalist

Stay cool with those heat advisories! @SassiLady I’m glad you got in to see the doctor. I hope you get some relief. @justpj I also have a ‘Reach’. We are probably hoping for the same number!

Honored Social Butterfly

I have two waits so it just may go tonight. Come on all you slow pokes get out here and yell bingo. (I know I am early tonight. LOL) Saw the doctor today and she put me on a six day steroid. Weird, start out with six pills today and less each day until only one the last day. I sure hope it does something because she wasn't positive just what was wrong. Maybe tendonitis or maybe a flare up of my arthritis or one of my other autoimmune issues. Nothing like having a bunch of issues, just put them all in a hat and pull one out, and blame that one.

Good luck everyone.

Regular Social Butterfly

SassiLady's diagnosis method is totally in line with my way of thinking. 😉

Esteemed Social Butterfly

We are under a heat advisory also as close as I'm are I know someone else is a lot closer to a win .. good luck everyone!

Regular Contributor

ok no one get bingo....I am one number away LOL

Thanks
Pam G.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Try the new AARP Perks browser tool! Get timely reminders about AARP resources, discounts, and other member benefits as you browse online. Install AARP Perks now.

AARP Perks

Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health