Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

WED JULY 26th WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

WED JULY 26th WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, Looks like Mary Riley was our winner last night, CONGRATULATIONS Mary !

Tonights Bonus Game is "# Tag Bingo"

That is all the #s under the I and G,and two horizontal bingos, the the 1st is the second line on your card, the 2nd is the 4th line on your card, sory no pic, seems I've used up my quota of 1000 photos, and it won't let me upload more..geeze a 1000,! looks like I will be deleteing a lot!

SO, HERE ARE THE #s for tonight>

G-51  B-7  O-67  I-22  N-45 

O-74  I-19  G-60  B-4  N-37

I-26  N-33  O-61

GOOD LUCK, I'm off to delete tons of pics, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Nothing here not even close will see what tomorrow brings.Congradulations Mary nice way to go.Warm here also and they said rain in the afternoon was funny looking rain it just shined away,Ha!Ha!.Good luck everyone and stay cool.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen when I first read how we are playing I apparently did not see the two horizontal bingos just I and G. It took another look and than when I realized it, I called myself a few names, unable to put here.
I got most numbers tonight since I started. Again it is hot, hot, hot, but they say we are going to have a cool which means instead of 109 it will be 98, whoopee. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to Mary R. on winning the regular bingo.

Jen, a limit on how many photos you can have. That is so stupid since there are probably scads of people that never upload anything and others that never come close to the limit. Hmmph, knowing AARP they are probably saving space for all the advertisements.

A brief pause......sorry I got so miffed at what you said that  I forgot to check my numbers before answering. LOL!

Two for me and I think I still need five.

Hot today with a high of 91 that feels like 102.

I was also late because we lost our power about 4 and didn't get it back until 5:30.

Good luck everyone and have a nice evening.

Oh heck now I have a mess and need six more numbers.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Yeah, When you think about it, I post several bingo pics  a week, it adds up, everytime I put one in a topic, the pic automatically goes to my photos on my profile page, I'm gonna try a copy and paste tomorrow instead of using the upload, i'm still deleating, and now it's thundering so I will get off here, maybe it's raining, I sure hope so, see you tomorrow, Jen

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Jen correct me if I'm wrong but I thought it was the I and the G for the #

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Oh, You're right, I will edit that, thanks, glad one of us is on their toes..LOL
Silver Conversationalist

Congrats to MARY  No luck here  Good luck to all Very HUMID here

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP