Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

WED JAN19th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

WED JAN19th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, A bitter cold day here, not fit for man nor beast!

Mary Riley was our Winner last night, so it's on to the Bonus Game, we are playing mini Full House-

mini-full-house.gif  Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-5 B-14 I-16 I-29

N-40 N-33 G-50 G-56

O-61 O-71 B-2 I-24 and G-59

Good Luck, I'll be back in a bit,Jen.

Gold Conversationalist

congrads  Mary Riley

WANDA MORRIS
Honored Social Butterfly

I'm doing bad also, got two numbers tonight and still need eight more. Maybe Jen will let me turn my card upside down and then I will only need three. LOL

Got up this morning to 34 degrees here in sunny Florida and ended up at 66, tonight and tomorrow are supposed to be warmer. Hah, a one day reprieve and then back in the freeze zone.

Good luck everyone.

Good luck everyone.

Social Butterfly

Not doing so well on the numbers. I miss the lights too @TheSuzyQ , even though we didn't get out much to look around. We have a little 4 inch circuit board Christmas tree shape with blinking lights (since the cats negate putting a tree up) that hubby built from a kit a long time ago, sitting on top of the cabinet. We leave it all year.

Hope you get to feeling better @prisonnurse06 . Good luck to all on the bonus game.

Honored Social Butterfly

Congrats to Mary Riley ๐ŸŽ‰ I a few numbers for the Mini Full House... good luck everyone ๐Ÿคž

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. The weather in Fort Worth started out warm but there is a cold front coming through this evening and I will have a hard freeze in the morning.

Congrats to Mary Riley on her win.

I got a few numbers to get me started on the Bonus Game. 

My right arm that I injured hurts when I type on the computer so I am going to say good night. 

Charonanne E Kading
Bronze Conversationalist

I caught 6 on that one. Mild and gray today. I miss the Christmas lights! I think I will light some candles.

Stay warm Jen!

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP