Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

WED Feb 8th WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME !

Honored Social Butterfly

WED Feb 8th WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME !

Hi Everyone, evonann was our Winner last night !

We have snow, what was going to be an inch of the white stuff is still coming down, glad I got my running done yesterday!

Today we start the Bonus Game, we begin with the "Lg Outside Frame" Good Luck!

B-14  N-38  O-63  I-22  G-49

O-69  B-7  N-40  G-46  I-16

N-43  B-12  G-60

Have a good game, I'll be back in a bit, Jen

100_3846.JPG

Honored Social Butterfly

Jen, I love the picture and sure miss the snow. I know, for someone that had to do her own shoveling and climb on the tractor and snowblow a 125 foot driveway I shouldn't be saying that, but being raised in MA and living all but four years of my life in the north until I moved to FL, YES I miss the snow.

I think my age is showing as after driving for four hours yesterday I didn't even open my laptop, so here I am almost a day late. I don't have a bingo though so no loss.

CONGRATULATIONS to evonann on her win.

Not sure if I will get here on time tonight but I will try my best.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

All right, evonann for being the only Bingo Winner last night. Otherwise there would have been an avalanche of winners today.

Here's a mundane remark. Our increase in SS check is being negated by the same amount of increase in our Medicare deduction. Some very clever budget management personnel came up with this idea. I hope he/she didn't get a huge bonus for pulling that wool over our eyes.
Gold Conversationalist

congrads to last night winner evonann

WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Thank you everyone for the congratulation on my win yesterday.I need a few numbers for the frame will see what happens,good luck everyone and will see everyone tomorrow cold here no snow just cold they say it's going to go down to -10 below by tomorrow morning it's already like 5 above now Iam just staying inside where it's warm.Good luck everyone and stay warm and dry where your at. 

Social Butterfly

Hi All - Only 2 more for me tonight.  Congrats to Evonann!!!! Love your picture Jen - winter is not done with us yet.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to Evonann!! I got some numbers I needed and some I didn't need, good luck to rest of you.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Yesterday it was in the 80's and today it is in the low 50's. I swear we are having all four season in one month. I got a few numbers but not helping. Congrats to evonann for her win.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Congratulations to Evonann!  There is nothing like winning.  Sorry to see snow for you Jen.  We had 72 temps today and are expecting that nasty white stuff tomorrow.  I'm hibernating.

Good Luck to all.Woman Happy

Trusted Social Butterfly

Congratulations to Evonann on her win...I got a couple of numbers and we'll see what tomorrow brings..besides a lot of snow that we're expecting 8-14"....
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP