Honored Social Butterfly

WED Feb 20th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, convertiblegal55 was our Winner last night, with a double !

So it's on to the Bonus Game< Tonight we are playingletter-O.gif  Letter O Bingo

Here Are the #s For Tonight>

N-43  B-9  I-16  O-70  G-52

O-75  I-20  N-31  N-45  G-55

B-1  N-36  O-61

Good Luck, I'll check back soon. Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

I'm in pretty good shape for the O after tonight's numbers. Sad that the three corners that I had aren't any good now. LOL!

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Double wow! Convertiblegal55 got two bingos!!!! Congratulation on your "Lucky Strike."

5 more to go on the O bingo.

I hope the worst is over for you, Jen.
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Congradulatons Convertiblegal 55 nice.4 numbers tonight but along ways to go will see what tomorrow brings,good luck everyone.Cold here and more snow and freezing rain,hurry up spring.

0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Congrats to yesterday's winner🎉 I got a couple of the numbers I needed, hope you are feeling better today Jen.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Sure hope you are feeling better tonight - Jen.  Nothing for me so far tonight

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png