Honored Social Butterfly

WED FEB 24th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUS

Hi Everyone, Well what can I say, it was a wonderful day here, spring temps have melted almost  all the snow, what's a little a little mud, I can avoid that !

Here are the numbers for today.

B-15  O-69  N-45  G-47  I-29

G-59  I-26  B-7  N-42  O-61

I-30  G-52  G-60

GOOD LUCK, I;ll be back soon, have no idea whats for supper, guess I'll adlib, Jen 

Regular Social Butterfly

Good morning everyone, I am a little late or it could be really early. I was at church last night and by the time I got home I was very tired, so I went to bed. I didn't get to my numbers until now, and yes I got a BINGO WIN.

CARD 145

G 56, G49, G 59, G 46, G 52.

Congrats to the other winners, it seems this bingo game brought a lot of luck too many players.

I will see everyone tonight and you all have a great and wonderful day. Stay safe and healthy and strong.

Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

THIS IS A GOOD BINGO prisonnurse06 !

ibingo%20congrats.jpg  You are the 4th WINNER !

Honored Social Butterfly

Haha, Sandy beat me to it WTG. I do have a bingo on card#143

B-8, I-30, N-40, G-56, O-71.

Good luck everyone. I am sure you know by now that when I am here at this time then dinner is late again. LOL

Esteemed Social Butterfly

Sorry I'm late but I also have a Bingo on Card# 139 across the middle B - 2, I - 26, Free, G - 49 and O - 63

Honored Social Butterfly

THIS IS A GOOD BINGO ladyfox58 !

celebration-balloons.jpgCONGRATULATIONS ! You are the 3rd WINNER !

Regular Social Butterfly

Two winners so far.  Good job, Sassi Lady and Convertible Gal.  🎉

My numbers keep going down different rabbit holes, leaving me waiting above in 4 different places.  Let's see what other mischief awaits me tomorrow.

Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS SassiLady !

THIS IS A GOOD BINGO, sorry about supper;;

congratulations_fireworks.gif

Conversationalist

Bingo Card 137

B 7, I 16, Free, G 49, O 71

Sandy

btw I believe 49 was already called

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS convertiblegal !

YOU ARE THE 1st WINNER !

bingo%20trophy%20new.jpg  WAY TO GO !

Honored Social Butterfly

YES, I see that now, thanks, I will edit my post, Sorry bout that.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements
Introduce yourself and connect with others on similar interests, experiences and needs.
AARP Games

Throw it back and play Atari's Missile Command. Grab your arsenal to neutralize your enemy and protect your cities from a missile attack. You got this!

AARP Games Atari Missile Command

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health

Let Us Work for You

AARP is your trusted friend and fierce defender. Membership unlocks powerful benefits to help you in your life. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership