Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

WED DEC 27th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

WED DEC 27th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, More snow on the ground, started this morning, wasn't bad when I drove to my doctors appt. but driving home was scary, almost whiteout, not good when you can't see the dividing line on a two lane road, I was soo glad to get home, we have about three inches now.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

O-61  B-10  N-31  G-49  I-16

G-54  I-25  B-3  N-45  O-66

I-29  G-60  B-6

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Gold Conversationalist

congrads  foxylady 58 

and sassilady

WANDA MORRIS
Honored Social Butterfly

I know I have been having a crazy week, but this takes the cake. Counting how many places I am waiting and realized I have a bingo on card# 162

B-3, I-17, Free, G-56, O-75.

Honored Social Butterfly

congrats.jpg   SassiLady ! This is a Good Bingo, You are the 2nd WINNER tonight !

Regular Social Butterfly

Oh Jen, your post about driving in the snow brought back memory of some scary wintry drive in Minnesota.  So glad it's eon years ago and miles away.  My snow bird friend from Bangor Maine came out to spend winter here alone again this year,  while the rest of her kids and grand kids are back home and despite the fact that she had to quarantine herself for 14 days upon arrival.  She told me that it's so much more pleasant to be in the sunshine, walking down the beach than sitting in her buttoned up warm home in front of the fire in snow blanketed Maine. She'll fly back  in early April.

Honored Social Butterfly

Jen I have a Bingo on Card #161 across the top B -10, I - 16, N - 31, G - 52 and O - 61 good luck to rest of you.

Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS ladyfox58, This is a GOOD BINGO !

bingo%20trophy%20new.jpg  YOU ARE OUR 1st WINNER, WAY TO GO !

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP