Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

WED AUG 26th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

WED AUG 26th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone,What with the fires, hurricanes and covid, I pray you are all safe, high temps again, got my errands done early.

ladyfox58 was our winner last night, so Good luck in the Bonus Game, we are playing>mountains%20high,%20valleys%20low.jpg

mountains high, valley's low >

HERE ARE YOUR NUMBERS>

O-72  O-68  N-41  N-35  B-5

G-59  G-46  B-2  B-15  G-49

I-16  I-28  B-11  O-63

Have fun with this one, I'll check back soon, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

If you look at the bonus bingo like a picture of a mountain range next to a body of water, I got the mountains. The reflection in the water is not showing up yet. Must be due to the overcast sky. Maybe we'll have a clearer day tomorrow, and the mountains will reflect in the water.
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow, we haven't played this one in a long long time. That's the good news and the bad is that I got 4 hits and all where they don't count.

Good luck everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

I'm not in direct path but we are supposed to get something off the storm just praying it doesn't get to bad. The Mountains are high but my valley is missing a couple.. good luck to rest of you and please be safe during this storm.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Tonight is the most numbers I have got. Some mountains but the valleys not doing good.
I am looking out my window and the skies are really dark. I am suppose to get the outer rain bands of this hurricane, but I don't think this is it.
For anyone in the direct hit of this hurricane Laura please stay safe and dry.
See you all tomorrow.

Charonanne E Kading
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP