Honored Social Butterfly

Tuesday Nov 19th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Winter here is a crap game, never know what it's gonna throw at you !

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-3  N-34  G-52  I-27  O-63

G-58  I-30  B-7  N-38  O-74

I-16  N-40  G-46

Good Luck, I'll check back in a bit, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

I was hoping that today's numbers would help me. They did ! If no one yells bingo, tonight, I hope to join the bingo parade tomorrow. That said, I'm not counting on any unhatched chicken, because this game is notorious for leaving near-winners holding an empty bag.
0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Atleast it was a little bit better here today warmed up nice with rain on the way. 5 more numbers but not in the right place.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Good evening the weather here in Fort Worth Texas, was great 79, but like everything else in Texas, the weather reminds me of a woman who can't make up her mine, because the cold weather will return in a couple of days starting with rain tomorrow.
Got a few more numbers.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Ah well, the two numbers I got weren't any help but that's ok I'm a big girl, I can roll with the punches.

We had a cooler day than yesterday so I guess the roller coaster is on a down hill run.

Good luck everyone.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Try the new AARP Perks browser tool! Get timely reminders about AARP resources, discounts, and other member benefits as you browse online. Install AARP Perks now.

AARP Perks

Members Can Play More

Membership unlocks free online games and puzzles including classic Atari Games. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health