Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tuesday Nov 19th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Tuesday Nov 19th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Winter here is a crap game, never know what it's gonna throw at you !

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-3  N-34  G-52  I-27  O-63

G-58  I-30  B-7  N-38  O-74

I-16  N-40  G-46

Good Luck, I'll check back in a bit, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

I was hoping that today's numbers would help me. They did ! If no one yells bingo, tonight, I hope to join the bingo parade tomorrow. That said, I'm not counting on any unhatched chicken, because this game is notorious for leaving near-winners holding an empty bag.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Atleast it was a little bit better here today warmed up nice with rain on the way. 5 more numbers but not in the right place.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening the weather here in Fort Worth Texas, was great 79, but like everything else in Texas, the weather reminds me of a woman who can't make up her mine, because the cold weather will return in a couple of days starting with rain tomorrow.
Got a few more numbers.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Ah well, the two numbers I got weren't any help but that's ok I'm a big girl, I can roll with the punches.

We had a cooler day than yesterday so I guess the roller coaster is on a down hill run.

Good luck everyone.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP