Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues Sept 5th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues Sept 5th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, I was on the phone talking to my sis in Fla about the hurricane, they went shopping for all their survival stuff, water, batteries  and so on, not sounding good that storm.

Here are your #s for tonight>

B-5  N-36  G-54  I-29  O-68

B-7  G-46  I-27  O-62  N-45

O-73  N-38  I-19

GOOD LUCK, If you are in the storms path, please take precautions, Jen

Kudos
Views
Replies
Trusted Social Butterfly

A few numbers here and there..I'm hoping that the residents will take heed to this hurricane and evacuate where necessary and all others take their safety precautions seriously..Nobody is safe from this storm because of it's size..Prayers for all..
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Several numbers all over Am   praying for all now with Irma  Good luck to all and please stay safe

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Will keep all the peoples in Florida in my prayers I have family there also. I got 2 numbers but not the 2 I needed.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Well, Que sera, sera. Whatever will be, will be. I am trying very hard to stay positive and I am doing a lot of praying. I am not in a flood zone and I am inland about 25 miles from the coast.

I got five numbers tonight and a wait and I know this has been happening a lot and then my board would just give up the ghost.

Things have been going so badly the past couple of months that soon, I hope, they will turn around.

Good luck everyone and stay safe.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I got a few more numbers tonight. I have been watching the t.v. and Hurricane Irma does not look good and I have relatives in Florida but they flew out today and will be staying with friends in North Carolina. They also pack all that was valuable and shipped them via of UPS today to where they will be staying. My Aunt has been thru too many hurricanes and always has boxes around ready to pack.
Pray for the people of Florida.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP